As an introduction to our new unit of inquiry, How We Express Ourselves, Grade 3 students spent part of the morning looking at a variety of images and were asked to think about how the images make them feel.
- Class of 2018 Average IB scores 4th highest in Hong Kong
- Community service and volunteer contributions continue to grow
- Sporting achievements a highlight among other fantastic co-curricular achievements
- Carmel Elementary achieved IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) accreditation, making Carmel School Association an IB Continuum School.
- The Carmel Choir performed at the Havdalah concert at Ohel Leah Synagogue. The Choir performed a selection of traditional and modern Hebrew music together with world renowned Chazan Avremi.
- Our multi-modal Elsa High School Makerspace and Carmel Elementary TechZone have impacted Curricular and Co-Curricular learning.