Elsa High School Open Day
Carmel School is hosting its Elsa High School campus Open Day on Wednesday 26 October. Open Day is a chance to tour the Elsa High School campus, meet our faculty, and students.
Carmel School is unique in offering broad subject and CCA offerings to meet individual needs with high teacher–student ratio in small class settings, supporting excellent academic outcomes with entrance to top universities worldwide.
Carmel School is an IB Continuum School offering the Primary Years (PYP), Middle Years (MYP) and Diploma Programmes (DP). Our Elsa High School section provides:
- Proven entry to world-class universities including Oxford, UCL, Durham, McGill, NYU, Technion, Melbourne University, UNSW, HKU, HKUST and more.
- Cutting edge teaching facilities with fully integrated STEAM resources including a SMART Room (Science, Mathematics, Arts, Research and Technology), Robotics and Plastics Upcycling Labs.
- Student wellbeing focus with specialist pastoral care staff to nurture student development.
- Service spirit underpinning our community actions.
Carmel School was founded in 1991 as East Asia’s first Jewish Day School. Carmel’s Elsa High School section was established in 2009 and already boasts nine graduating cohorts with excellent academic results and college admissions. Carmel School is fully accredited by the United States Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is a member of the East Asia Regional Conference of Overseas Schools (EARCOS).
- 3:15pm - Registration
- 3:30pm - Elsa High School student-led campus tours begin
- 4:00pm - Principal’s Presentation: In Conversation with Elsa High School Students
- 4:15pm - Parent Insight and Q&A
Health and Safety
In order to gain entrance to School premises on the day, campus visitors will be required to register on the LeaveHomeSafe app with a Blue code upon entry to the campus and present COVID-19 vaccination records/test results on arrival. The EDB requires persons/parents who visit school campuses to:
- have received three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine;
- present a photo of a recent negative COVID-19 RAT; and
- register using the LeaveHomeSafe Mobile App.
Due to guest capacity limits, please register below.
This form is not currently accepting submissions.