Elsa High School Open Day
Open Day, Wednesday 3 November, is a chance to experience Carmel School’s Elsa High School campus and meet our Faculty and students. Carmel School is unique in offering broad subject and CCA offerings to meet individual needs with high teacher–student ratio in small class settings, supporting excellent academic outcomes with entrance to top universities worldwide.
- Proven entry to world-class universities including Oxford, UCL, Durham, McGill, NYU, Technion, Melbourne University, UNSW, HKU, HKUST and more.
- Cutting edge teaching facilities with fully integrated STEAM resources including a SMART Room (Science, Mathematics, Arts, Research and Technology), Robotics and Plastics Upcycling Labs.
- Student wellbeing focus with specialist pastoral care staff to nurture student development.
- Service spirit underpinning our community actions.
Carmel School was founded in 1991 as East Asia’s first Jewish Day School. Carmel’s Elsa High School section was established in 2009 and already boasts nine graduating cohorts with excellent academic results and college admissions. Carmel School is fully accredited by the United States Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is a member of the East Asia Regional Conference of Overseas Schools (EARCOS).
The EDB requires guests/parents who visit school campuses to have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine or present a recent negative COVID-19 test. Guests/parents must also use the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile application upon entry to campus.
- 3:30pm - Welcome, Meet & Greet, Registration
- 3:35pm - Elsa High School student-led campus tour
- 4:00pm - Principal’s Presentation: In Conversation with Elsa High School Students
- 4:15pm - Parent Insight and Q&A
To sign up for the Open Day, please register below. We look forward to welcoming you.