As an introduction to our new unit of inquiry, How We Express Ourselves, Grade 3 students spent part of the morning looking at a variety of images and were asked to think about how the images make them feel.
Elsa High School CCA Registration
- Forms must be completed per student, by a parent or guardian.
- Monday CCA is compulsory for all Grade 6-10 students.
- Wednesday Service as Action (SaA) is compulsory for all Grade 6-10 students. Fees: $280.
- Places are offered on a first come first served basis.
- Session dates will be posted on Flexibuzz in mid-August, December, and March.
- No refund/make-up sessions are given for missed/cancelled sessions.
- Your child(ren) will only be able to start attending the enrolled activities once payment has been made.
- Your confirmation invoice and calendar will be sent via email on 19 August.
- CCA commence on 2 September.