It’s the last week of our hygiene topic and it was full of fun activities. We learned it’s important to use soap to wash our hands and cover our mouth and nose when we sneeze or cough.
- Maisy takes a bath
- I don’t want to wash my hands
- The bath song
- Wash wash wash our hands
- Wash your hands with Baby Shark
Arts and Craft:
- Handprints decoration
- Achoo! – Paper plates, felt pens, glue, and tissue papers
Notices and Reminders:
- 20 September – 30 September – Sukkot Break NO SCHOOL
- 1 October – Public Holiday NO SCHOOL
- 4 October- School resumes as normal
We will start a new unit about farm animals in October.
Wishing you all a great Sukkot Break.
Dorothy and Ruth