This week we continued to learn about "All the Colours" with our main focus being rainbows and dark colours.
We enjoyed a very fun messy play activity where we spread shaving foam on black paper and used our fingers or toys to see how the colour changes. We also made paper plate rainbows with fluffy white clouds.
- Shaving foam Messy Play Activity
- Paper plate Rainbows
- Cupcakes with Sprinkles
- Free Painting
- Elmer's Colors By David McKee
- How Do Dinosaurs Learn Their By Jane Yolen & Mark Teague
- Maisy's Rainbow Dreams By Lucy Cousins
- The Very Greedy Bee By Steve Smallman
- I can sing a rainbow
- A Colour Chorus
- I Blow Bubbles to make Rainbows
- Oh, Rainbow!
Additionally, we were lucky to have a fantastic day weather wise and played parachute outside with our friends from ELC Steph's Class
Have a nice weekend!