Dear Nursery S Parents,
This week we wrapped up our unit with a final assessment where the children had to identify different foods and where they come from. It was amazing to see how much the children have learnt from this unit! When school resumes we will start our new unit "Who We Are" with the central idea "We use our senses to explore and understand the world around us".
Here is a summary of this week's activities;
- 2D Shapes and their properties
- Graphing with lego
- Have you Filled a Bucket Today?
- Farm to Table
- Miss Spiders Tea Party
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Little Red and The Very Hungry Lion
- Do you like broccoli ice cream?
- Do you like spaghetti yogurt
- Do you like pickle pudding
- Stick tune
- 12 months of the year
- 7 days in a week
- 5 Little ducks
- Yoga and HIT workout
Music and Movement
- Playing the sticks, singing along to the stick tune
- Tissue dance
- Messy Play - Making playdough
- Fine Motor - Cheerio and spaghetti activity, make a pasta necklace
In Jewish studies this week we continued to prepare for Pesach! We had the most fantastic demonstration Seder yesterday and can’t wait to celebrate Pesach with our families! Wishing you all a Chag Kasher V’Sameach!
This week, we discussed about what the plants need in order to grow, the children were very interested in this and some children showed us their plants.
Reminders and Notices
- Wednesday 7th April - School Resumes