This week we were learning about "Winter" and focused on the story of The Gingerbread Man. We had lots of fun pretending to be the Gingerbread Man and running as fast as we could on the spot while singing " run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man".
- The Gingerbread Man
- How to Catch a Gingerbread Man
- The Ninjabread Man
- Five Gingerbread Men
- The Reindeer Pokey
Arts and Crafts:
- Snowflake – salt, glue and water paint
- Gingerbread Man – construction papers and glue
- Gingerbread house – dot dot pen
Notices and Reminders:
- Winter Break: 18th Dec – 2nd Jan
- School Resumes: 3rd Jan
- Please feel free to check our google drive anytime for the latest photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19erBY6fqlxFXSZsINwx_iD24Rriy_sNB?usp=sharing
Happy holiday and Happy New Year!
Ms. Dorothy & Ms. Ruth