This week we started a new topic about “Food”. We had a lot of sensory fun this week, through smell and touch we learned about different fruits and vegetables. We also used them to create some arts pieces.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- How are You Peeling Foods with Moods
- I Can Share
- Apples and Bananas
- Do you like Broccoli Ice Cream?
Arts and Crafts:
- Food – crayons and paint
- Vegetable free painting art – vegetable and paint
- Watermelon – paper plate, paint, glue, and cellophane sheet
- Corn – corn, paint, glue and construction paper
Notices and Reminders:
- As the weather is starting to get cold next week, please be sure to put a warmer jacket in your child’s bag for playground time.
- Please feel free to check our google drive anytime for the latest photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19erBY6fqlxFXSZsINwx_iD24Rriy_sNB?usp=sharing
Have a great weekend!
Ms. Dorothy & Ms. Ruth