This week we were learning about " Winter" and focused on the story of The Gingerbread Man. We had lots of fun pretending to be the Gingerbread Man and running as fast as we could on the spot while singing " run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man".
Arts & Crafts
- Gingerbread Man ( sticking his face, buttons and bowtie)
- Gingerbread Woman ( we used the wheels of a toy car to paint her which helped us work on our fine motor skills)
- Gingerbread House ( using water colours)
- The Gingerbread Man
- Run, Run ( The Gingerbread man song )
- The Gingerbread Man Song ( The Kiboomers version)
- Gingerbread Man ( The Learning Station version)
Have a wonderful Winter Break and we look forward to seeing everyone back again on Monday January 3rd!
Carly Dorfman, Princess & Judy