A very special Rosh Hashanah message to our Carmel School Association community from Rabbi Mervis, Chief Rabbi of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth.
CARMEL SCHOOL ASSOCATION Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
- Carmel School Association collects and holds personal information of individuals (including students and their parents/guardians) for various purposes (including but not limited to inclusion in various CSA related activities/publications/websites). Carmel School Association (CSA) is committed to complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Hong Kong (Ordinance). In doing so, it will be ensured that CSA staff and any parties who are assigned by CSA to handle the information, will comply with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- CSA may also discloses some of the data to third parties such as agencies (including the Hong Kong government), service providers and contractors (whether within or outside Hong Kong) appointed by CSA to undertake some of its academic, pastoral and administrative and alumni functions. Otherwise as set out above, Carmel School Association will not disclose any personal data to any third parties: (a) without prior written consent from the student or their parent/guardian; or (b) unless permitted or required by law.
- Personal data collected by CSA will be kept indefinitely, although may be destroyed/deleted if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was originally collected/used.
- Under the Ordinance, users have the right to request access to and correction of their personal data held. Should you wish to access your personal information held by CSA, please send your request by email to email@example.com .
- Opting out of email/ school app communication. Please keep in mind that by opting out of receiving this information, you and your child(ren) may miss important information related to school activities that may affect their participation in the school community. When we refer to CSA, we mean to include reference to all programmes operated by CSA, including our admissions, enrolment, Conferences and Community Events.
If you have any queries about our policy and practices, please write to firstname.lastname@example.orgCommunication Agreement
By continuing the application process, you are hereby accepting to receive communications from Carmel School Association. If you wish to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note: By opting out of communication from CSA at this point you will no longer to be able to proceed with the application process